DATE: WED. Sept 16th, 2015
EVENT: Operation Rock The Troops Charity Concert Event
PLACE: Gas Monkey Dallas - Northwest Highway & 35
TIME: Event starts right at 5pm, music starts at 5.20pm
WHY: To raise money & awareness for 501c3 Non Profit
Military companies to help support our US Troops!
* Warrior Angels Foundation
* Honor Courage Commitment, Inc.
BUY & save today by getting PRE SALE TICKETS NOW!
((((let us know who are coming to support)))
5.30 to 6.50pm - Acoustic showcase featuring performers:
Jordan Lynn, Yndia Breaux,
Jonna Nicole Parron, Droo D'Anna
Eric Royals and Alexandra Milton
7pm - Foreplay
8pm - Manny The Martyr
9pm - Adakain
10pm - JC AllStars - Runway Rock Show
11.30pm - Vetted
FEATURED PERFORMANCE BY VETTED:
They are the first nationally recognized wounded warrior band called, Vetted (formerly Warrior Spirit Band ). The band is comprised of 3 combat wounded warriors from Iraq, and Afghanistan. They travel the US playing on military bases, veteran’s functions, and various festivals.
WHAT THE NIGHT WILL FEATURE:
* Live filming of the event as it will be featured as the 4th Episode in the Operation Rock The Troops Docu-Series!
* The Runway Rock Show will feature 20 models on the runway rocking clothing from Carito CaróCaritoCaró and rocking the stylings of Ale Bonilla and Esoterica Salon!
* There will be a color guard and national anthem performance to kick off the headlining acts.
* There will be a raffle at the entrance for people to help donate more to the charities for their chance to win great items.
* There will be booths setup with representatives on hand from all of the charities to find out more about who they are directly helping.
We are looking for Volunteers, so if you would like to help us at this event, please contact Matthew JC.
RAFFLE ITEM DONATIONS:
If you have items you would like to donate, please contact Matthew JC.
SPONSORS: Thank you to you all!
Bud Light DFW AllStars and Bud Light
Drunken Cow Jerky LLC
Stoli Vodka - Rebecca Beserra
WHERE THE MONEY WILL GO:
The money raised from tickets to the raffle items will be split up between the charities after expenses of the event. Last event we donated $2,000 to Warrior Angels Foundation.